Harmony Home Healthcare and Capital Healthcare Services invite you to join us in our 2018 Holiday Charity Project, benefiting the Pittsburgh Ronald McDonald House Charities! They do amazing things for families of children who are receiving medical care from our region’s hospitals, and now we’d like to do something amazing for them in return!
We will be collecting donations from the holiday wish list below to help provide these families with the comforts of home so they can focus solely on the well-being of their children.
Donations will be collected at our Irwin, Fox Chapel, Bethel Park, and Ligonier offices until 12/11. All items must be new!
The items the RMHC are most in need of are as follows (in order of need):
- Newborn and Infant items (age 0-4)
- Diapers, wipes, onesies, clothing, keys, blocks, learning toys, etc.
- Teen and Young Adult (age 14-21)
- Sports accessories, bath and body items, craft kits, gift cards, nail polish, etc.
- Boys and Girls Toys (age 4-14)
- Barbies, trucks, Legos, dolls, etc.
Other seasonal wish list items include:
- Gift Cards (Amazon, Target, Walmart, Visa, etc.)
- Gift bags and tags/bows (no wrapping paper is needed)
- Pajamas/slippers/socks (any age)
We are excited to come together as the Capital Healthcare Services Family to commemorate the true meaning of the holiday season, and we truly appreciate the support of our colleagues, community members, and friends!
If you have any questions, please email Michelle Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org